Monday, August 10, 2009

What attracts you most?

This weekend we rented a few movies to watch.
First up was Mr. Wonderfuls' pick.








Now that is not to say that I didn't want to see this one because, I mean, come on people. It just really looks like a good movie, right?


Then there was the movie that I picked out.









I know, I know, we went from Vin Diesel to Adam Sandler? I can't help it I love a man with a good sense of humor. I love all of his movies, he is super funny, and while I know he is no Richard Gere, he is handsome to me. I guess it's because he makes me laugh, I love it when they make me laugh. And lets face it ladies, most men make you laugh at some point in a relationship.

You know it's true!

Anyway, both movies were good. Of course Adam gets the girl, he always does in case you haven't noticed. Except for that one depressing movie he did that time about 9-11. I tried to watch that one but I couldn't get into it.
Sorry, I just wasn't feelin it.
Of course, Fast and Furious was excellent, definitely a man movie, lots of action, fast cars, pretty girls, what more does a man want in a movie? NOTHING! Well, maybe something else, but I am trying to keep it clean.
I would also like to add that I have seen the Hangover this summer and it is by far the funniest movie I have seen in a long time. I went with 3 other girls and we laughed our heads off. Really!!! You really should see it if you haven't already but definitely leave the kids home for that one. But adults will love it.

So what have you seen lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment