Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What happened to customer service?

OK, I want to start off this story by saying I have had people tell me that insurance companies don't really help you out anymore when it comes to accident claims, but I honestly just thought that those people had crappy insurance.

I was wrong.

I would also like to say that I have filed claims before and not had any problems at all.  Frankly all I had to do was call them, tell them there was an accident and they did the rest.

They looked at the car, which was then either fixed or trashed.

The settlement was fairly quick.

No one stalling.

Not quite like that now.  One of our kids was in a multiple car accident, and we can't seem to get anywhere with our insurance company.

Tell me, when you are my insurance company, shouldn't you be looking out for me?

What has changed so much that you can't even guide us in the right direction?

Mr. Wonderful has tried to call someone for the past week and she won't return his calls, you know what else, she wanted a copy of the police report which he sent her and she won't open it.  

Meanwhile we are one car down in a household where we all need cars.  Not an ideal situation.  So today we try again, to see if we can communicate with ANYONE at the insurance company.

Really?

What happened to the customer is always right?

No comments:

Post a Comment