Friday, May 20, 2011

Why Ask?

You know how sometimes, your Mr. Wonderful may start getting on your nerves a little and you think to yourself, it's nothing, just let it go.


Does that happen to anyone else or is it just me?


Anyway, like I said, I just thought you know what it's not a big deal, there are worse things in life so just get over it.


While I am trying, really, really, trying to get over it. Hee! Hee!  And it happens.


You know, he comes up to you and asks.  


"Did I do something wrong?"


OK, if you don't want to know what I am thinking here is a hint.   


Don't ask.


Cause if you do, I am probably going to tell you.


So, yea, I told him.  I said, You know what it really isn't a big deal but . . . . . . . 


Then, the inevitable happens and you won't believe this but somehow, this whole thing turns out to be my fault.  (You saw that coming, didn't you.)


So to any men, married or dating.  


If you don't want to know the answer to the question,


DON'T ASK!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are preaching to the choir. It ALWAYS turns out to be OUR fault. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete