Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Top Ten

With Thanksgiving coming up tomorrow, I thought I would put together my own list of the Top ten things I am Thankful for.


For the record, most of them aren't things at all.


10.  I am thankful for my family, as dysfunctional as we may be sometimes, I am so, so thankful!


9.  My church family.  Everyone, and I mean everyone, from the oldest to the youngest, has        touched me in some way.


8.  My health, and more importantly my family's health.  (We aren't perfect, but we manage.)


7.  I am so thankful that my mom is at home, last year was horrible for us while she was sick, but this year has been much better.


6.  I am thankful that I have learned to say No when I need to and yes when I want to.


5.  I am thankful that I have learned what is really important.  And still learning more everyday.


4.  I am thankful for my friends.  I know that if I needed them I could count on them.


3.  My job, and my coworkers.  I am so fortunate to work with good people and for that I am truly grateful.


2.  Hope.  With life throwing us curve balls, I am so, so, so thankful for hope.


1.  Jesus!


Believe it or not I could probably think of ten more things, but I thought I better limit myself.  I hope that your Thanksgiving is Wonderful and full of family, food, and fellowship.




No comments:

Post a Comment