With Thanksgiving coming up tomorrow, I thought I would put together my own list of the Top ten things I am Thankful for.
For the record, most of them aren't things at all.
10. I am thankful for my family, as dysfunctional as we may be sometimes, I am so, so thankful!
9. My church family. Everyone, and I mean everyone, from the oldest to the youngest, has touched me in some way.
8. My health, and more importantly my family's health. (We aren't perfect, but we manage.)
7. I am so thankful that my mom is at home, last year was horrible for us while she was sick, but this year has been much better.
6. I am thankful that I have learned to say No when I need to and yes when I want to.
5. I am thankful that I have learned what is really important. And still learning more everyday.
4. I am thankful for my friends. I know that if I needed them I could count on them.
3. My job, and my coworkers. I am so fortunate to work with good people and for that I am truly grateful.
2. Hope. With life throwing us curve balls, I am so, so, so thankful for hope.
Believe it or not I could probably think of ten more things, but I thought I better limit myself. I hope that your Thanksgiving is Wonderful and full of family, food, and fellowship.