Thursday, June 20, 2013

Painted and ready!

Finished my dresser that was a freebie from my friend.

Here's how she looks before the makeover.


It's super sturdy, but we just didn't want to leave it all boring and brown.  So, I tried to decide what color I wanted to paint it.

I really wanted to paint it red, but I couldn't find the shade that I wanted, so I decided to go
with a light grey.

I happened to have that already so I just went with that.

Here she is all painted up and finished.


Isn't she pretty?

I used the original hardware but just painted it with spray paint.

Hammered black, to be exact.



Sorry, I took these with my phone, they look a little blurry.

But all in all, I love how it looks, it actually looks white in the picture but in person you
can tell it's a light grey.

I'm pretty happy with it.

1 comment: