Friday, January 15, 2010

Getting Organized

Last week, I decided to get my picture framing space in the basement organized.  I did take pictures and I must admit it was such a mess I am ashamed to show them to you. 

But, I will anyway.

When I'm done.

I am still working on it, Mr. Wonderful and I went to Lowe's and purchased some peg board for hanging frames.  Then I got to work organizing my mat boards and foam core and "stuff".


I have to tell you it looks better already, but I can't really move anything around because everything is pretty heavy and  just not really movable.  


I plan on finishing it up this weekend, and I can't wait to show you the pictures.  You will be pleasantly surprised.


So, stay tuned.


1 comment:

  1. The worse the BEFORE is, the more rewarding the AFTER seems! can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete