Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year, New. . . . Bathroom!!!

Over the Christmas vacation, I decided to take a few days off to spend some time with my sweet, loving family. Not only that, I had a few projects that I needed a little help completing.

I had been wanting to paint the kids bathroom for a while, but I just hadn't decided what color I really wanted. While I was looking around in the paint department, then I found a color that I thought would be great!!! I got it in the mis-tint department.


Here is the bathroom before we painted.


Yes, I did sponge it, don't judge it was the happening thing when I did it.



It really didn't take that long once we got started, it was actually a pretty quick process. The color is a tan color that someone had mixed up and didn't like.

Goody for me, because I really liked it.







It looks kind of gold in the pictures but I think that is just the lighting. In person it looks more of chocolaty color.

So, what do ya think?





5 comments:

  1. it looks great!
    i think i'm going to paint my bathroom soon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The color is perfect. Someone's loss was certainly your gain.
    The curtain and picture look good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!! You made it look so simple....come paint my bathroom...PLEASE!!! Really though, it looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me realize how bland my wall colors are and how I could use a paint job.... but it's so much work and I don't like climbing ladders. Fell off of one once and that was enough for this old gal.

    Your bathroom looks wonderful!

    Di
    The Blue Ridge Gal

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great! i have some painting to do also but in my living room. i am trying to work my way around the house!

    ReplyDelete