Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer changes

The past three weeks have been pretty busy at our house.  What seemed to start off as a really exciting summer has quickly turned to a different but still busy summer.  


My mom hasn't been herself lately.  Still kicking, but she has new issues that we have not dealt with before and they are getting the best of us.  With all of that going on we have made changes in our every day lives to help her and I am beginning to see what is truly important.  I have never really been a "things" kind of person anyway, so that really hasn't changed.  But family has always been important to me, and it is even more so now.  


Every day has it's own challenges, some days are good, some are more difficult.  


Either way, I am there, on the good days, and the bad.  Because that's what you do for your family, you're there when they need you.  

3 comments:

  1. You are so right! She is lucky to have a sweet daughter like you. All of you are in my prayers.
    Let me know if we can do anything!! I mean that - not just saying it. Because......that is what family if for!! L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is hard for you...for all of you. I pray daily for your mom and for all of you trying to take care of her and carry on with daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a wonderful daughter Renee...and she is so lucky to have you...please know that she has been in my prayers....and will continue to be so....I pray for you all.... I love you all bunches! Hang in there and call if we can do ANYthing!

    ReplyDelete