Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My FAVORITE show!

This is really, really, my favorite reality show!





I just love a reality cooking show!  Love, love, love it!


And believe it or not, Mr. Ramsey is actually a nice guy on this show.


Really!


Anyway, tonight is the finale, and we are down to three.



First up is Jennifer Behn.


My feelings would not be hurt in the least if she won.


Next is Christian Collins.




Now, Christian doesn't exactly ooze with personality, he's pretty sure of himself, and quite frankly he just KNOWS he's going to win.

Maybe, he can cook, but he needs to tone it down.

I don't want him to win.  Although I will say I hope something good comes out of it for him because I think he's just arrogant because life hasn't given him a lot of breaks.

So, last but certainly not least, my favorite to win.

Is Adrien Nieto.


I really would like to see Adrien win, of all the contestants, he seems so deserving.  He cooks great, but more than that, he has great character.

Tonight is the big night!

I can't wait to see who wins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment