Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Great day for a Yard sale

I don't know why but it seems like lately I just have not had time to do anything that I want to do.  You know, like how all your time is filled doing stuff.  And sometimes that's all it is "stuff".  


So I decided to fit in a little bit of me time.


Last week when our church had its Free to you yard sale, I went on a little scavenger hunt of my own and found some great stuff.




Probably about 3-4 yards of toile fabric for $1, yes I said $1.








The plate was $3, but I really liked it, and the candle stand was 50 cents.  The plan is to paint the candle holder.










And I got this cabinet for $15.  I actually got that for my mom because her microwave stand has had it.   But of course I am painting it first.















No comments:

Post a Comment