Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Playing Catch Up


We were recently on vacation, and while we were there we realized we had been so relaxed from lying on the beach everyday that we missed two of our favorite shows.


Master Chef





and Hell's Kitchen!


We absolutely love us a good cooking show.  And while Master Chef is definitely my favorite of the two I can't help but watch Mr. Ramsey's personality change the way it does from Hell's Kitchen to Master Chef.


I have to say that I really want Christine to win Master Chef.




If you watch it then you know she is an amazing cook, and she does it all blind.  

She is amazing!!!

As for Hell's Kitchen, I am thinking Barbie.  No one really likes her but I think it's because she can cook.  And I like Justin too.  He doesn't seem to have been in too much trouble yet this season.

So last night was catch up night for what we missed, and lucky for us, it comes on again tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment