Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts

I can't believe it has been so long since my last post, so I just thought I would let you know what I've been up to.

First, this past weekend I started another paint project, still not finished so you'll have to wait for that one.

Also, the basement is getting a serious cleaning out, already made one trip to Goodwill and have some things I am taking to Hospice also.

Since I sold all of my frame equipment I have been trying to sort through all of the prints that I have left and decide if I am going to use them or scrap them.  

I love that Fall is here, it hasn't turned completely cool yet but it's getting closer.

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year, everything seems so crisp and new.



Life seems to be getting busier instead of slowing down, Baby Girl is a senior this year, so while I am enjoying her last year in high school, I am busy, busy, busy with stuff seniors do.  And, going broke in the process.

So, I think I will just slow down, and take the time to enjoy what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment