Monday, January 21, 2013

Are you up for a challenge?

I have decided to take part in THIS challenge.

I have done something like this before, but I wanted to try again and see if this time, my husband notices.

I did the Love Dare before and I honestly had to tell him about it when it was over because he didn't seem to notice all the nice things I was saying and doing.

I know, right?

But lately I have become so taken with this blog that I really feel convicted to take on
this challenge.

I want to be a better wife to my husband, and a better mother to my kids.  Even though they are almost grown, I know that everything we do is an example to them.  I just want it to be a good example.

Lately I have been praying specific prayers for my husband, prayers that will enrich his
relationship with God.

I am trying to make myself be more submissive to my husbands needs.  I am not specifically talking about affection here either, we all have more needs than just physical ones, and the emotional ones are what seem to make or break relationships.

I want to be more than just his wife, I want to be his friend.  

Now don't get me wrong, we have what I think is a good relationship, but there is always room for improvement.



So, is anyone else up for a challenge?


1 comment:

  1. I am! I'm going to the link now to see what this is all about!

    ReplyDelete