Monday, January 28, 2013

Week 2



OK, so we are in the 2nd week of the marriage challenge.

And I can see why it's called a challenge.

Not that my man isn't praise worthy because he is, it's just that in the middle of a busy,
crazy week it's hard to remember to stop and praise him.  

And this week, we are suppose to come up with creative ways to say we love him.

So, I  might have to put my creative thinking cap on for this one.  Some suggestions were love notes, or texting sweet notes to him.  Now I would like to say that we tell each other
every day that we love each other.  Every day!  We don't miss one, so it's not that we don't tell each other because we do.

We've just done it so much, now it's more of a habit than a feeling.

Like so many other things in life we do it so much we lose the reason we do it in the first place.

So this week, I am going to make a conscience effort to make sure when I tell him I love
him, he can tell it's coming from my heart and not just my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment