Friday, September 13, 2013

Rambling on

Whew, man it has been a long time since I posted.

You know how sometimes you can miss something a few times and be like, Ok, tomorrow I am definitely getting back to that.  Then tomorrow comes and you don't feel like you have anything worth saying.

Yes, that's how it's been for me.

But, I have not been sitting idly by doing nothing.

Mr. Wonderful started painting the kitchen cabinets.  He did the upper and I am doing the bottom a different color.  So more to come on that.

Also, I have started a union jack coffee table.  

But started is as far as I have gotten.  As in I have the tape on, but that's as far as I've gotten but at least that should go pretty quick so keep your fingers crossed.

Also we have started back to our bible study and it has been great.

More on that later.

So I will leave you on this gorgeous Friday afternoon with this.


Somewhere off the Carolina coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment