Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Be Kind, It's my first time.


OK, People, here we go, my first day at blogging. Please, be kind, I'm new at this. I'll start off with a little bit about myself. I really do have two kids and three goats actually. But that didn't sound as catchy. I have a good man who puts up with me and two teenagers so he must be good. My friend and co-worker talked me into this, so I decided to give it a whirl. I don't know what could possibly be interesting about little old me but you will have to be the judge of that now won't you. Well, I will think of something really exciting to talk about, or at the very least humorous.

4 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYYAYAY!!!!

    I'm so excited :)

    I can't believe you lasted this long without one. I figured Ange would have you signed up before you even knew it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could always tell about the man that came in to pick up a friends gas bottle.HAHAHA!!!!!!!
    mc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for you post for today...

    I keep checking...

    :)

    By the way, don't know if you've used any envelopes yet. Last night was my first time. STRESSFUL! I'll have to tell you about it...

    ReplyDelete