Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Girls Nite Out!!





It's been longer than I thought since I last blogged. When I don't work as much, I don't really get on the computer as much. What does that say about my job? Hmmmmm. Anyway, this past weekend my girlfriends and I went to see our friend sing in Chapel Hill.
Fun, fun, fun!!! Too much fun really!

We all had a great time, the place she sang was a little fancy for us country girls, we look a little under dressed don't we. But we all had a wonderful time.
We don't really get to see each other as much as we would like, our kids are active, we don't get as much "me time" as we would like, but when we do get together we make the most of our time.

Friends like these are one in a million!


1 comment:

  1. that much time at work means you have the perfect job!

    ReplyDelete