Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Favorite Store!



While we were on vacation last week, we once again, stopped at my all time favorite store.
This time, I took some photo's of the GREAT furniture and stuff that they have.







How can you not love this store?













This picture certainly speaks for itself, who doesn't LOVE pocketbooks?


This is the greatest hunting and fishing store ever!!!!


The name of the store is Awesome Outdoors in Washington. Ladies, I have never been to a better store. The men can go look at fishing stuff and guns and you can mosey on over to the Girly side with the pocketbooks and furniture. They even have jewelry. I love it!




One of the things they sell that I didn't get a picture of (because I was afraid of getting caught) was cow hide rugs. I love them! If I had this rocker then I would want one of those rugs to go under it.










Don't you love this rocking chair.

It is the coolest chair I've ever seen!

As you can see it has a little bit of everything. Furniture, pocketbooks, it has all kinds of cool stuff. And the best part is you can look all you want because your man is lost somewhere in the hunting and fishing section.
It doesn't get any better than this!

1 comment:

  1. Did you bring me a prize??????????

    Tagged you on my post today!

    ReplyDelete