Monday, July 13, 2009

Tag!

My good friend Nonny tagged me to write 10 unknown things about me.

I can't really think of 10 things that people don't know about me, but I will give it a shot.

1. I really want to go to Maine.
2. I've never flown anywhere.
3. I met my husband at the grocery store.
4. Out of 20 years of marriage, I think I have only mowed the yard about 5 times. Not bad, if I do say so myself.
5. For the first 15 years of our marriage the only "new" furniture we ever got was a sofa and love seat, everything else was second hand. The only other new thing was my bedroom suite that I got last year.
5. When someone makes me really mad, I will cry.
6. I can't stand for someone to tell me what is going to happen in a movie. My daughter is bad about that one.
7. I went on a road trip once with my best friend and her brother to Washington DC, and it seriously turned into a comedy, everything that could go wrong did.
8. Once I got a speeding ticket taking my sister back to the hospital and I tried to hide from the cops, they found me and yes, I got a ticket!
9. I like a good scary movie.
10. There is not a food that I can think of that I wouldn't try, as long as it is cooked. * I can't think of anything right now anyway.

I know that is a pretty lame list but I don't do well under pressure.


1 comment:

  1. I think you did great under pressure. Let's take a road trip to Maine!!

    ReplyDelete