Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Basement Options

For the past 10 years we have been trying to  finish our basement.  Right now we have it looking functional but not really "nice".  Mr. Wonderful keeps telling me that we have to get the floor done before we can do anything else.

Now, I don't know if this is true, or just a ploy so that he doesn't have to get started on anything right now.  I know, it's unheard of that someone would come up with a reason not to do anything around the house isn't it?

So let's just say he's telling the truth, and I have to do something to my floors first.

Right now, they are just plain old concrete floors.  Nothing fancy about it.  I have seen Acid stained concrete floors that I LOVE!   They look amazing to me, and they look pretty easy to maintain.

I also love tile floors, I don't know how much it would cost to stain the concrete that is there so I don't really know how feasible it is.  There is also the option of Epoxy paints.  But if I could I would pick the concrete stain.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment