Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pictures!

















This one still has the paint tape on it.

Oooops!


















Just a shot of the wall with the window, still has tape on it.
Man, it's really green isn't it?


I think it will look good/better when we get the furniture and pictures/wall hangings back where they belong. I really think painting the dresser white is a good idea, what do you think?
And yes, I am definitely taking down the window treatment, she says she feels like a 5 year old with it up.
She is so grown up isn't she?

We are also putting some shelves on the wall for her to put her "stuff" on, she has informed me she won't be putting her posters back up.

When it is completely done (hopefully this weekend) I will put some completed pictures up, I realize these just look like a green room.



3 comments:

  1. You're right, it is the same color as your signature! It's cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! What's wrong with the window treatment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the color! can't wait to see the finished room!

    ReplyDelete