Friday, August 21, 2009

Today is the Day!!

Today, I am heading to Charlotte with my friend Nonny, to meet 24@heart!!!

I can't wait to tell her what grits are! And who doesn't want gravy on their biscuit? Really you should have at least let them bring it out on the side and tried it. You would love it, it isn't like turkey gravy. This is milk gravy!

Mmmmm, mmmm, good!

I am so looking forward to meeting someone from California, so many questions?

Do you run into Arnold Schwarzenegger on the street?

Is everyone there really that tan and skinny?

Never seen a lightning bug? Aaaawwww, that's sweet!
(We say that a lot in the South)
You are missing out there too, what other kind of bugs' butt glows?

Oh well, I am sure once we get together we can solve all the worlds problems. Like why there is no sausage gravy in CA.

Can't wait!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for the wine! It was wonderful! I'll have a pic and recap of our time together up on 24 tomorrow! : ) Also - thank you to both you and Angela for driving so far just to visit! I loved meeting both of you!

    ReplyDelete