Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How did this happen?

I don't know how this EVER happened, my favorite show of all time, must have been coming on when I wasn't looking. I can tell you that I would not have missed it for any amount of money, I just love it that much people!!!

Look at those faces, what is not to love? Aaaahhh, anyway, it use to come on Monday nights', but then there was that writers strike and it stopped coming on so I waited, patiently. I never saw that it was coming back on, no previews, nothing.
So I did what any normal person would do, I started watching 24, which I also love because with all Jack's faults, he should definitely run for president. He could so turn this country around.

So, I am sitting on my couch Friday night, trying to relax, wine in hand, flipping the channels and I stumble across Lincoln and Michael. I can't stop telling my daughter how glad I am that I found it when a commercial comes on and I realize this is the finale. Not just the season finale, but the finale! The last one ever!!! I almost cried. No more Michael Scofield, no more Sucrose, no more T-Bag (even though I didn't like him because he was a REALLY BAD guy). And Lincoln,oh I will miss Lincoln. I was super glad to see him with the chick who saved him last season. But the real shocker, the real season show stopper was at the very end, when Sara has her little boy, and they all get together one last time, to go to Michael's grave. AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

How could they do it, kill off Michael like that? Sure he had a brain tumor or something but come on, this is TV, I am assuming there will be no more Prison Break, so that means that I HAVE to go by all the DVD's so I can keep Michael alive, in my house anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment