Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday/Friday

Aaaaahhhh, the weekend!
Today is Thursday, but I am not working tomorrow, so it's really like my Friday. And since, my husband doesn't think we need a laptop, I won't be able to blog over the weekend because I am off to the River.
I can't wait! You know how sometimes you just really need a little get-away, well, this is one of those times. There has been a ball tournament for the past 3 weekends and I just want to do nothing! Plus, I think it is going to be pretty, so we can go for a little boat ride. That's always fun.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your time away relaxing by the water with a tall glass of something!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun!!


    I hope you have a BLAST :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Renee, thanks for stopping by for a visit, so glad you did. We do not have any sort of barrier underneath the deck, so that patio area does get plenty of water on it, but really it dries out pretty quickly too, so my swing almost always is dry once the sun comes out. I don't keep my cushions out there all the time. I haul them in & out when I need them.

    ReplyDelete