Friday, December 18, 2009

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

They are actually calling for an accumulation of snow here!

This really isn't what we call normal winter weather here, and we
may not see it again for another 5 years, or more. So when they really think we will get more than a dusting, people get excited!!

Luckily, today is the last day for most schools, and the kids will be home anyway, so why not enjoy some snow.

I really hope we get some snow! I hope it's enough that it looks like this! I've been to the grocery store, so I have all the necessities I could possibly need. But, there's only one bottle of wine so I hope the roads are still OK for travel, after all that's just enough for one snowy night.

Maybe.


3 comments:

  1. Love your snowy photo! We had some huge flakes coming down a while ago but it has stopped now...i'm hoping it will restart soon!
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see any trees that look like these outside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had some winter weather! It was 80 yesterday and will be 77 today.

    ReplyDelete