Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Notes. . . .

It's Friday once again. I am so ready for the weekend. Lately, my weekends have been packed full of activities and this weekend we have some free time that I am really looking forward to. I am going to a cookout at my brothers house to see my nephew who is in from TN, and we are meeting his girlfriend. It must be serious!! I am really looking forward to it. They will be having about 30 people over so I hope that there is a break in the rain and we are able to socialize outside. Otherwise, we will all be in the house, which may get a little tight. I am taking my NEW camera so I can take lots of pictures. I can't wait for everyone to see how good looking my family is!!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Pictures? In real life? You are a REAL person? You have family? I'll believe it when I see it.

    ReplyDelete