Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!





I hope everyone is having a happy St. Patty's Day. Unfortunately, it's still a working holiday so I can't really get into the festivities as if it were a Friday or Saturday. I guess if you're not really Irish, it isn't a big deal anyway. (The partying, not the holiday.) All holidays are special. But unfortunately, the older I get, the less chance I get to celebrate them all. You know like on Andy Griffith, when Otis starts buying his liquor from the little old ladies with the flower shop and everyday is a holiday. They are such good ladies they won't sell it unless it's a holiday. So Otis has to make up holidays, like National Potato day, and other fun little holidays like that.
If I could make up a holiday it would be National Grape Month, and we could have different kinds of wines for every day of the month. That would be good!! I might just write that on my calendar and do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment