Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What was he thinking?

Last night, we decided at the last minute to get Chinese take out. Well, the decision was pretty much made for us because the kids decided to eat all the leftovers when they got home from school so instead of having sandwiches, we opted for Chinese.
On the way to pick up the food, hubby and I were having a conversation about watching a movie.
Here's how it went.
The movie by the way was Wanted.
Hubby: I asked Mr.T (friend who gave him the movie) if there was anything bad in the movie, you know since the kids would be watching it with us, and he said No, just a butt shot.
Me: Is it a Man butt shot or a Woman Butt shot?
Hubby: Woman, Angelina Jolie to be exact.
Me: Why don't they ever show a good looking man's butt? That's just not fair, bunch of male chauvinist!!!
Hubby: Honey, you have a good looking man you can see naked anytime you want!

Well, when I finally quit laughing. I guess he was right, that just wasn't the answer I was looking for.

By the way, movie not exactly what you want your teenager to be watching, way too much profanity,
several love scenes, if you catch my drift, and a lot of shoot em' in the head, stab em' in the chest kind of scenes. In all fairness, Mr. T has no children so in an adults view, I guess the butt shot was the most graphic thing.
Tonight is bible study, so tomorrow I might give you something to think about.

2 comments:

  1. Naked butt and bible study are not usually in the same sentence.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I agree with Love Being a Nonny!

    I'm still waiting to hear about your mom's police story!

    ReplyDelete